I actually need to list all the Confluence spaces along with last accessed in a spreed sheet. So that it will be easy to clear all un-wanted spaces before migrating into cloud.
Can you help me how this can be resolved.
Hi @Manisha Adulla ,You can consider using viewing space activity , but it will take some time as you need to go to each space to get these details, and it doesn't always present a satisfactory detail. I would suggest you run some SQL queries on your database to find out this information. See Finding unused spaces
Hello @Sachin Thanks for your response and thank you so much for the information. Can I also get the complete list of spaces on excel sheet??
hello @Manisha Adulla , you can run a query as shown below-\copy (place your select query here) TO '/tmp/unusedspaces.csv' CSV HEADER;
Hello @Sachin Can you help me with this request?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/I-have-installed-a-plugin-tracking-access-for-Confluence-but/qaq-p/1470574
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.