How doe I change my account name and credit card information?
Hi Guy,
Your main portal for account management is my.atlassian.com - you will be able to update the billing and technical contacts, alongside updating your credit card details or purchasing additional products.
Here is a great FAQ - you would be most interested in 'Managing My Account': https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing
Cheers,
Paul
Not helpful &/or outdated.
There's nothing on my.atlassian.com to help me figure out where to change billing details. The words "credit" and "billing" do not show up.
The instructions you linked to at https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing lead me to "3. How do I change the credit card for my Atlassian Cloud subscription?", but the instructions don't match what I'm seeing on this page.
The closest I've been able to get is at https://id.atlassian.com/manage/billing, but this only shows my billing address - I cannot change a credit card number anywhere.
This is a really aggravating search. Please fix all these things, and then put a down-vote option on these pages so we can vote out the useless ones.
I have been looking for the page to change my credit card too. Why there has been no reply since Apr 2018?
Because the answer is correct for the system that was in place 5 years ago when the question was asked.
However, it is still correct in that you do all of this under my.atlassian.com.
Here's how to change your Payment Info:
- Navigate to: https://my.atlassian.com/products/index (logged in)- click your product (SEN)- find "Payment Method" and the Button "Edit Credit Card"
Compare to Screen Shot:
Sorry to say but this is not a valid answer since there is no "payment method" nor edit credit card to click. This is still utterly amazing how well this is hidden and how much false information is available in all of these different threads (because of the many changes to this over the years).
+1 I'm running into the exact same issue.
First I get here:
Then, when I click the "Add Billing Details" button, I get here:
Clearly, There are no items for my Jira and Confluence CLOUD(!!!!) licenses.
How can I update the billing info?! This is ridiculous!
+1 Running into this issue as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.