Hello!
I would like to make a simple form as an "opinion poll" using the existing and already used Jira Helpdesk.
It is possible here?
Thanks in advance!
Hi,
you could create a Select-list field, put it on a request form and let everyone create a request which represents his opionion. The result could be evaluated with a dashboard gadget. But this isn't really a good solution.
If it's about measuring satisfaction you could use the existing feature.
Thanks!
No, I would like to make some presentations for educational purposes on the IT. This form could be just the test the users must fill out.
Zsolt I have seen people create request types and custom fields to capture this information, it can work for basic surveys as you can use the Jira export feature to dumb the data to a spreadsheet for analysis.
You could also like to consider ProForma (or ProForma Lite, which is free) as it is easy to design surveys, with or without custom fields. You can easily export all of the data to a spreadsheet for analysis if you want.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.