Hi All
I have a project which is on default system workflow.
How can i prevent re-opening of issues completely?
Rahul
The default workflow uses the Resolove permission to re-open an issue, so you can't take the permission away, otherwise no-one would be able to resolve any issues.
Create a new workflow, it's the only way.
Swap the workflow to one that doesn't allow it.
Hi Nic....is there any other way to implement this without switching to a workflow which does not have the re-opened status?
Not that I can think of.
I suppose you could try things with javascript, but that wouldn't stop scripts, REST, SOAP, people who know how to subvert javascript in their browser and so-on.
Thanks Matthew....for the detailed explanation. Even i thought this but wanted to confirm if there was any other alternative to creating a new workflow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.