Hi All,
I have two CF fields. I want copy from source CF field value to destination CF field. Please find the attached file.
Thanks in advance....
Hi,
what is actually your question?
Hi David,I want to copy source field value to destination field but it doesn’t works for me as I shown in screen shot. Source field is select list and destination field is number field. Please let me know. Thanks!
Did you first try without the conditional execution script?
Also, what are the values of the source field? Just numbers? I see that the name ends in "%", would you have values like "10%" in the select field? In which case you can't just copy the value to a number field, you'd need to convert it to a number and for that use a Set Field Value post-function instead.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.