But I cannot seems to be able to create a JIRA account.
PLEASE, PLEASE HELP..
You will need to give us some more details.
When you say "desktop application", do you mean ALM-works "Client for Jira" or something else? (The Client for Jira is the only Jira "desktop" I can think of)
What logins did you create? And where? Inside Jira? Where are these logins?
You then say you are unable to create a Jira account - again, where? Is it a Cloud (url is <something>.atlassian.net) or a Server Jira system? Are you an admin with the ability to create accounts, or are you trying to sign up for one?
I need help with iCSNE webpage. I have one laptop works but the other laptop, opens the website, but the cell sites are missing. Thank you.
What is JIRA? Isn't it a help desk for all engineering or office tools? Not sure why is it so difficult to open an account,, thanks.
@Pyon, Bryan , maybe you are on the wrong forum? If you wish to know what Jira is I recommend starting here - https://www.atlassian.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.