I've had a look at Task Reminder for Confluence server, but this only operates for an entire instance. Is there anything available that works for only the person adding the macro? In other words, it only works when someone adds it to a page.
Cheers
You can use a task (using [ ]), mention yourself (using @), add a date (using //). It will remind you one week before expiration, if I remember correctly. Documentation.
Adrien, thank you.
I've tried that and it all worked apart from the // part. This doesn't work in our instance (we're one server 5.4.1) but now that I know where the documentation is for this, I'll have at the 5.4 docs.
Cheers.
You can try Handy Reminder macro from the Handy Macros for Confluence add-on.
Hi Adrien,
Can we change the reminder time a month before due date instead of week ?
Regards,
Shubham
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.