Hi everyone,
I am currently working on a project and I have created a workflow which should approved or declined from herzum approval e-mail when issue created. My SLAs don't stop when I approve or decline from herzum mails but they work perfectly otherwise. Is there any configuration problem with Herzum?
Thanks,
Eda
Hi @Eda Bahar ,
Welcome to the community!
Can you share a screenshot of your SLA configuration?
Best,
Gökçe
Hey,
Thank you!
Here is my SLA, I think you know Turkish but in case you don't know Çalışılıyor means Working on it. After I ask my question my SLA started to work well without doing anything! I work on my own computer locally, my friends from work told me that the cause can be me working locally which is possible but I just want to know that is there any sync problem with herzum or not. Or possibly is this my fault somehow?
No, it is not working again!
What happens to the issue when an issue has a herzum approved email? Is it transitioned to ÇAlışılıyor status by project automation or something?
If project automation or a script listener is working to transition the issue when an herzum approved email you need to check those menus.
Selamlar,
Türkçe biliyorum ama community'deki kullanıcılara ileride faydalı olması açısından İngilizce cevap vermek istedim. Daha rahat edecekseniz Türkçe de devam edebiliriz.
Cheers,
Hi Eda,
Is the workflow transition performed by the Herzum Approval app?
e.g
If yes, please ensure to have setup the Automatic Workflow Transition Global Setting on Responsive as per following example:
This change should fix this issue.
Best Regards,
Antonella
Hi Antonella,
Thanks for your answer. I checked these and yeah they are exactly like pictures you sent. But when I reject from mail the status is setting to Closed but sla doesn't stop.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.