Hello,I found this multi-vote app on the web and when I download it the file save as a jar file.
Currently in confluence when you create a macro vote it only allows a single person to vote. I want a member to select multiple choices that is why I was searching for this multi-vote app.
Here's the url:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210786/multivote-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
Thank you Kathy
Hi @Kathryn,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
To upload the app, go to Manage apps and click Upload app, enter the location of the jar file and then click Upload and that will install it for you.
Wow that was fast turn around.Question 1 Where is Manage app?In setting?
Thanks
Kathy
Yes, Settings > Manage apps.
@Kathryn
Which confluence version do you have? server or cloud?
If you are on Confluence Cloud, you will not be able to do this. It does not support installable apps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.