I am looking for an add on so we can export tables to CSV on Confluence Server. I have found one for Confluence Cloud but not Server. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Hi @Seth Howard ,
I would recommend you to try our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app for this purpose.The Export to CSV option is available in the following macros:
Table Filter
Pivot Table
If you just need to export your source table, you can wrap your table with Table Filter, and then click cogwheel on the filter panel and choose option Export to CSV.Best regards,Katerina
And a quick update about the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app: now you can export the whole table or use the live filtration (set filters on the fly in the view page mode) and export the filtered result in CSV, PDF and Word.
Live filtration in the view mode:
Filtering on the go:
Exporting of the filtered table:
Hi @Seth Howard,
I know a lot of time has passed, but maybe this is still useful for you or someone else looking for it.
I made a simple Chrome extension that allows exactly this: Conftable - Chrome Web Store.
When you install it in your browser, a button will appear on top of each table in a Confluence page. By clicking it you'll be prompted to save the generated CSV to your local file system.
I hope it helps.
Kind Regards.
PD: still version 0.0.1, so be gentle with it )
And you may also try the Table Spreadsheet macro: work in Excel-like style right in Confluence and export your data in .csv/.xlsx formats if required.
The macro (and the app as well) is available both for Cloud and Data Center.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.