Hi, I am trying to create a multi-step process that will get JIRA's:
Boards -> Sprints -> Issues
Step 1 - Boards
I get all Boards by calling: rest/agile/1.0/board
Response
{
"maxResults": 2,
"startAt": 1,
"total": 5,
"isLast": false,
"values": [
{
"id": 84,
"self": "http://www.example.com/jira/rest/agile/1.0/board/84",
"name": "scrum board",
"type": "scrum"
}
]
}
Step 2 - Get all Sprints for each Board
I get all Sprints for a board by calling: rest/agile/1.0/board/84/sprint
Response
{
"maxResults": 2,
"startAt": 1,
"total": 5,
"isLast": false,
"values": [
{
"id": 37,
"self": "http://www.example.com/jira/rest/agile/1.0/sprint/23",
"state": "closed",
"name": "sprint 1",
"startDate": "2015-04-11T15:22:00.000+10:00",
"endDate": "2015-04-20T01:22:00.000+10:00",
"completeDate": "2015-04-20T11:04:00.000+10:00",
"originBoardId": 5
}
]
}
Since I am storing the results in tables, the 1st dataset had an ID Column 84, that I used to request its Sprints in nested REST Calls, but the Sprint responses return a originBoardId that does not match with the send parameter.
I wanted to clear results before inserting in the table I was expecting to execute something like: "Delete from Sprint where originBoardId = 84", but this value does not match with the response value from the Sprint Call.
How does originBoardId works?
Is there a way to get the original BoardId sent <84>, back in a Sprint Call?
Any suggestion on how to implement the Boards -> Sprints -> Issues chain?
Thanks in advance for your help.
-ed