Hi there,
I've just taken the ACP-200 exam, and my score is under 60% - the passing score, but they said I passed, which is weird. Is it possible? Are they rounding it up or there's something I'm not aware of?
Thank you,
AA
No, if you got <60% this is a fail. I would validate that this actually registered as a pass by checking your active certifications.
This may have just been an erroneous message.
Otherwise, contact Atlassian.
Jub I was also baffled because I even got an email confirming that I passed.
The exam status is still pass in Kryterion, but it's not yet loaded to Certmetrics. I'm not sure it's an error on the result, or a misscalculation on my final score, since I got pretty ok score on each module.
Hello @Azeliac Acid , yes, there is rounding in the system, so someone with exactly your score on this particular exam will pass. We'll take a look at adjusting the info on our website for this exam.
@Julia What is meant by this?
If you get < 60% on the test you pass?
Do you mean if we get a 59.7% or something?
Hi @Julia I failed my ACP-600 with a score of 61%Is there any chance this can be rounded up so I can attack my next certification?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.