Hi There,
I'm trying to have a Jira ticket be created upon the submission of a google form. I tried following this example (https://medium.com/@gaurav1katiyar2011/jira-integration-with-google-form-4fddfddc7fc1), but I'm running into issues where the execution fails.
Has anyone been able to use this to integrate google form and Jira?
Some of the exception messages I have received:
Thank you in advance for your help!
Well... without knowing much about this particular topic I would say that those errors are an indication of
I hope it helps (a bit), at least enough to know what to look for in your code Fot the complete, actual, solution you probably need someone with better programming skills than I have. I'm afraid it would take too long for me to look into this.
Thank you so much for your reply Iago. Yes, this does help me with my investigation--I think it might have to do with the first point you presented so that will help me dive into it further---thank you!
We wrote a blog post on integrating google forms and Jira using Zapier a few years ago. It's a little dated, but is still broadly correct; however, I can see the attraction of using a Google Sheet script as it limits the number of places data is left behind.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.