I have a problem with the behaviours plugin when I'm using it for a field of type checkboxes.
What I'm doing, is, that depending if one especific option of the checkboxes field is selected, I show or hide, and set required or optional another field of type single line text. THIS IS WORKING FINE.
The issue, or the thing that's not working ok, is when I tried to edit the issue that have associated the field. When I click the edit button, the checkboxes that were selected, doesn't show as selected (all the options are blank). What I can see when editing the issue, is that initially the options are selected, but inmidiately, there is like a blink in the form, and the options get blank (like another reload), and if I inspect the element in the browser , I can see that at first the options were checked, (attribute checked="checked").
Another thing I found, is that this problem is generated just by adding or clicking the link "Add serverside script" for this field, what I mean saying this, is that if you add a field of type checkboxes to the behaviors field, and doesn't add a script, the checkboxes work fine, and when I edit the issue, the options values are loaded ok. But if I add a script for this checkboxes field, with just a line of code containing a comment, for example:
//this is a comment
(look that there is not code at all), and try to edit the issue, the options of the checkboxes are no selected, just by adding that line in the script.
Any ideas? I tried a lot to solve this, but not luck.
Question 2: by the way, what methods or javascript functions can I use in this plugin? I have tried to use a lot of java script functions, but they don't work, just a little of them work for me, there's a list or a place where I can find that? thank you.