I tried thi but still i can't get notifications when a new ticket issued.
Thank you
Hi @Osman Pas ,
I am part of the Jira Mobile team and there is no way today to do this now.
That is why we have this feature suggestion: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73438 -> Don't forget to vote for it
But, there is a really easy workaround.
Go to your Project Settings -> Automation -> New Rule
Create an automation rule when an issue is created and applies to the rules that you want and just put a comment in the ticket mentioning you. This will trigger a push notification to your phone and an in-app notification.
I hope this helps.
Hello @Osman Pas,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
When using Jira, by default, we don't receive notifications of our own changes.
So in case you are creating the ticket and are expecting the notification, it won't work.
Please, go to your Profile picture > Personal settings and check all the options under "Get email updates for issue activity when":
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.