Hi,
I tried to change the default home page. When I did it the left hand side navigation in the documentation theme disappeared.
Is this a bug or a "feature"?
How can I fix it?
Cheers,
Selcuk
Hi, you need to go to space admin->Pages and check the Page Tree. All the pages that appear under the documentation theme side nav have to be child pages of the set home page.
Hi Harry,
Thanks for your prompt response.
I'd like to clarify that the home page should be on the very top level in order to display side navigation. Am I correct?
Does it mean that you cannot select a 3rd level child page as the home page for your space? You can but no side nav.
You can, but then the side nav will only show any page that are child pages of the page you set as home.
Thanks Harry.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.