The button to open the source editor has disappeared. I tried disabling and re-enabling the add-on, no change.
Hi Robert,
I have Confluence 5.1.4 running locally with the source editor installed and working as expected. The source editor add-on is version 1.1.0.
Have you tried enabling add-on safe mode, then only enabling the source editor? I would also check if you have any layout customizations that might be interferring with the source editor button appearing when in edit mode.
Last, you could try clearing the add-on caches and restarting confluence. To clear the add-on caches:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+Clear+Confluence+Plugins+Cache
After upgrading to 5.1.5 it's now missing form my Confluence install as well. Did anyone come up with a fix?
Hi Robert and Steven,
I didn't found any bug reported about this yet on jira.atlassian.com.
Is that possible that some customization is resulting on this? To narrow if that's the cause, I suggest you to remove temporarily all the HTML/CSS/JS customizations of the instance.
Could you guys give us some feedback about if even Ryan (or my) suggestion worked?
Kind Regards
Hi Bruna,Thank you for your suggestion. I swapped the theme back to document and the <> appeared again.
We do have custom CSS and thats probably what caused it to go missing originally.
thanks again,Steven
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.