Dear colleagues
how can I administer labels?
I have a few labels which I don't need anymore.
thanks for your help!
Greetz, Henry
I'm afraid Confluence does not have a lot in the way of tools to manage labels.
I'd be looking in the marketplace for "gardening" type apps.
Hi @Henry Dobler
Please find the document for removing labels from Confluence : https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/add-remove-and-search-for-labels-136419.html#:~:text=If%20you%20want%20to%20remove,a%20minus%20(%E2%80%93)%20sign.
And for deletion of labels in JIRA, please find the procedure below
If you don’t want to see the label name anymore in your dropdown list, please follow the steps below
For example:
JQL for specific project -> project = "ABC" and labels ="XYZ"
JQL for labels in all projects -> labels = "TEST"
Now go and check your Label fields in your issues, The dropdown is empty right?
Please let me know if this works
Many Thanks
Kinnera
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.