I noticed that there's no Ukrainian language in my Service Desk and Customers Portal. Can I get the language pack somewhere? Do I have to pay for it or it's included with the license?
Hi @JConstantine ,
Here you can find procedure.
Here you can download language pack which you need.
It's no extra fee.
Cheers,
Kate
I've read this article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-service-desk-internationalization-675188939.html
but unfortunately I don't really get the procedure. What files should I download? What files should I modify and where should I put them on my server? I already have a working instance of Jira Service Desk, so I don't need to install the .OBR.
Download this package from here.
Go to global configuration > Manage apps. Upload .jar file.
Do I need that .pom file or just the .jar? What is that .pom file for?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.