Hi,
A few months ago I asked a question about this error, they gave me a possible solution:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Cannot-install-service-desk-on-jira/qaq-p/1292013
I followed the steps, but I still have the same problem, what can I do? I need to buy new licenses.
I update the log that throws me:
root@b99510493a17:/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/log# cat atlassian-servicedesk.log2020-08-17 19:06:30,318 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-1 INFO mperez 1145x100x1 tfjm4d 190.112.18.69 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [automation.internal.bootstrap.AutomationPluginLauncher] AutomationPlugin onStart() - Service Desk Automation Plugin is starting...2020-08-17 19:06:31,852 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-1 INFO mperez 1145x100x1 tfjm4d 190.112.18.69 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [automation.internal.bootstrap.AutomationPluginLauncher] AutomationPlugin onStart() - Service Desk Automation Plugin is started.2020-08-17 19:06:34,167 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-1 INFO mperez 1145x100x1 tfjm4d 190.112.18.69 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [servicedesk.bootstrap.upgrade.ServiceDeskUpgradeTaskFactory] Converting JSD Async Upgrade tasks to the Upgrade Task Framework format.2020-08-17 19:06:34,188 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-1 INFO mperez 1145x100x1 tfjm4d 190.112.18.69 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [bootstrap.lifecycle.server.ServerPluginLifeCycle] Checking license...2020-08-17 19:06:34,265 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-1 INFO mperez 1145x100x1 tfjm4d 190.112.18.69 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [bootstrap.lifecycle.server.ServerPluginLifeCycle] Check if upgrade requirements are satisfied...2020-08-17 19:06:34,284 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-1 INFO mperez 1145x100x1 tfjm4d 190.112.18.69 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [bootstrap.lifecycle.server.ServerPluginLifeCycle] Initialising ActiveObjects support and running AO upgrade tasks...2020-08-17 19:06:36,647 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-1 INFO mperez 1145x100x1 tfjm4d 190.112.18.69 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [bootstrap.lifecycle.server.ServerPluginLifeCycle] Enabling ServiceDesk mail channels...2020-08-17 19:06:36,652 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-1 INFO mperez 1145x100x1 tfjm4d 190.112.18.69 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [bootstrap.lifecycle.server.ServerPluginLifeCycle] Schedule job to periodically ensure SD mail channels are enabled2020-08-17 19:06:36,654 UpmAsynchronousTaskManager:thread-1 INFO mperez 1145x100x1 tfjm4d 190.112.18.69 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [bootstrap.lifecycle.server.ServerPluginLifeCycle] Finished scheduling job to periodically ensure SD mail channels are enabled2020-08-17 19:06:38,800 Thread-70 WARN anonymous 1145x100x1 tfjm4d 190.112.18.69 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [cannedresponses.internal.index.CannedResponseIndexLauncherImpl] Canned Response 'PLUGIN STARTUP' is about to start BACKGROUND reindex all2020-08-17 19:06:38,873 Thread-70 WARN anonymous 1145x100x1 tfjm4d 190.112.18.69 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [cannedresponses.internal.index.CannedResponseIndexLauncherImpl] Canned Response PLUGIN STARTUP has finished BACKGROUND reindex all
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.