I deleted a lot of data from the jiraissue table. From the database.The backup of the 'jiraissue' table is the 'jiraissue2' tableI am importing data from table 'jiraissue2' to table 'jiraissue'.but i can't see that issue on all issue in jira
First, you should NEVER do anything with the database except through the UI or API. That said, have you tried re-indexing. If so and that didn't work call Atlassian support, but I expect they will tell you to restore your database from the last COMPLETE backup. You should be backing up the database using the built in backup process. The database has pointers everywhere so deleting something has cascading impacts.
I agreethank you for your attention.I haven't tried the 're-index' operation.How can I re-index?
check https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/search-indexing-938847710.html
Thank you very much. You saved me.:)
The 're-index' process was the solution for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.