Hello there,
We have recently purchased and deployed Confluence 7.6.0 on our server. The main issue I am facing at the moment is that all those confluence pages that are either auto-generated while creating a new space or manually created, and contain a space in their names are not being accessed.
When I create a page with some spaces in its name, and click the Publish button. I receive some error message, but the page is created at backend and shown under the space tree. The page URL contains + for each space, and when I click the link to access the page, I get the 404 error message though the page exists.
If I manually replace the + in the URL with %20, the page gets accessible. Can you help as how can I fix this URL encoding issue in our page URLs, so that we don't need to manually edit them for accessing?
A prompt response on this would be highly appreciated.
Salman