By default, Service Desk Cloud provides a number of gadgets and reports. We've just installed an on-prem version of Service Desk and all these gadgets are missing.
Why are they missing, and how do I add them? I found a list of gadgets (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GADGETS/All+Atlassian+Gadgets#AllAtlassianGadgets-DisplayingJIRADatainaGadget) I can add but none of them pertain to Service Desk.
Hi llsa,When adding gadgets to the dashboard in Jira, they always fail to fully load for me. It always looks like this, and I have to hit the "Load all gadgets" button.
Once they all load you should have 2 gadgets specific to Service Desk projects, "Filter counts" and "Service desk report"
Hope this helps!
Nick
Using Load All Gadgets gives me a large set of Jira gadgets, but there is nothing for Service Desk.
Filter Counts and Service Desk Report are both still missing.
llsa,
Looks like there are some known issues for this out there depending no your Server version. Do you happen to know what version your instance is on? If not the latest, I would recommend updating the instance. Here is one of the known issues to check out: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-gadget-missing-790629281.html
We are using the latest possible release as of a week ago. Note that we are not missing all gadgets. I see a large list when I click "Load All Gadgets". But I do not see the ServiceDesk gadgets.
a
As you can see, there is no ServiceDesk section. And if I browse "All", I do not see the expected "Filter Counts" and "Service Desk Report" gadgets.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.