Hi, I'm learning how to piece together a summary by joining up pieces of information scattered on my one single wiki page.
The end goal is to get something like what the multi-except plugin accomplishes but without the tediousness of labeling each excerpt a unique name.
For example, I can start tagging sections with the word {color} and then I can roll up all tagged sections marked {color} to the top.
I understand I can do this with scaffolding/reporting plugin. My initial trial hasn't succeeded so far but I can also tell right away that I don't like how scaffolding changes the edit screen of a page by turning some of the items I've marked into form fields.
Is there a more simple way to accomplish this that I'm not aware of? If not, I'll dig around scaffolding/reporting some more. I've looked into the metadata plugin, and the multi-excerpt plugin already.
Thanks!