Hi,
Everyone out there, I am new to jira. will be needing help to get started.
if anyone wants to help me out, please do.
Thanking You
Shivam Yadav
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Shivam Yadav !
If you have any specific questions kindly post it in the Community with proper tags and someone will definitely help you out.
Hello and Welcome, Shivam!
We are glad you are here!!
I'm facing problem in the bug creation.
Like when I'm creating bug, It's getting created but doesn't show it in the backlog list.
But as I go on creating the new bug, It is showing the next number in sequence.
To find if the previous bug was created or not I opened the bug in new window and change the sequence number in the URL and It shows that bug but not in the backlog list.
So, how can I get back that bug in the backlog list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.