Hi,
I'd like to have a Jira project where any team member can create a story for tracking professional growth such as training, learnings, etc.
But I want to restrict the access such that a person can only see the stories created by themselves.
Example: 50 users have created three stories, and assigned them to themselves. User A shouldn't be able to view User B's stories; just User A's stories. If User C runs a query to pull all of their stories, they shouldn't see any of the stories for the other 49 users.
Additionally, I would like the private stories to appear on a personal dashboard which they share with their manager when discussing performance and professional opportunities. The dashboard would include all of the stories created by them, regardless if they are in the restricted access project or their "work" project.
Does anyone know how to create the security policy to achieve these restrictions? Right now, I have roughly 85 users (and growing) so having to add/remove people manually to a policy isn't something I can maintain.
Thanks!