When I set up the building process I can create manual steps/stages. Can I do the same when I set up the deployment process?I want to create three stages of deployment: enable maintenance page, deployment, disable maintenance page.Is it possible?
There are no stages for deployment projects. But you can do this in tasks, right? Tasks are executed sequentially. It won't do grouping but atleast you have a logical ordering.
Thanks for the answer. But I need run this task manual:1) manual run Bamboo stage: enable maintenance page;2) then I check maintenance page on all servers;3) manual run Bamboo stage: run deploy;4) then I check successful deployment on all servers;5) manual run Bamboo stage : disable maintenance page.
I can do it in build menu, but i must do it in deployment.
My build menu:
image2015-11-13 9:42:14.png
We really need this feature! The lack of manual tasks in Deployment Plans seems to be a showstopper for us.
We have created a fairly comprehensive set of groovy scripts to manage our environments, builds and deploys. One of the classes groups that can be called from any deploy sequence is a "Wait For" class hierarchy. The condition being waited for can be almost anything - e.g. we have implementations of the Abstract class that wait for:
These are very useful. They allow:
We are able to specify:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.