I created an automation that creates a new issue in my OS project when a media issue is transitioned to "In Use" in the DT project. It worked great, but I had a workflow issue in the DT project and since I didn't want to create a bunch of new issues in the OS project while I worked it out, I disabled the automation rule. Once I fixed my workflow issue, I turned the automation back on to test the entire process and now it no longer works.
The error that I got is "You must specify a summary of the issue. (summary)". I checked my automation and the create action has the summary field as one of the fields to set and the set value is filled in. Next I checked my screens to make sure that summary is on the create screen for the issue type and it is (it's also on the edit screen for that issue). I even checked that it's on the create and edit screen for the media issue(again yes).
I'm not sure where else to fix this problem?