I am writing a groovy script which will login to a confluence instance and create pages. Can I login to confluence using the same session of Jira i.e. I do not want to hardcode passwords in any script.
You might take a look at crowd.
This provides Single Sign On for the Atlassian stack and that might help you out.
Best regards,Peter
Hi,
you can login only if you use something like single sign on
Thanks for replying
Both the Jira and conflunce are using crowd but I am using the remote API from my groovy script to connect to confluence and create a page.
Something like this
def locator = new ConfluenceSoapServiceServiceLocator()
def service = locator.getConfluenceserviceV2(new URL("http://localhost:8090/rpc/soap-axis/confluenceservice-v2"))
def token = service.login("user", "password")
I dont want to use the login method but want to use , say the jira token instead
That's over my head, I can't really help you there.
Can I use SSO in a groovy script
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.