We've just started seeing this as of 7.6.2. Clicking the "insert link" toolbar button has no effect.
Also, trying to insert a link via the insert macro dropdown does not work either.
Has anyone seen this and is it a known bug?
I was trying to create list of web links in a tabe format. For the first 3 rows I was able to insert the weblinks using the link (Ctrl+K) button feature. Then I inserted more rows to my table and tried to insert additional weblinks, but this time, the link button only briefly pops up and disappears. I can only see RECENLY VIEWED list without search or paste a link and Display text dialog. Note: The Insert button still shows up but but no way to type the link or display text (they are somehow hidden?)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.