Hello everybody,
we are using Jira Service Desk v4.5.5 (Jira Core v8.5.5) as a on-premise installation in our data center.
I tried to configure that customers do not get a email notification if the ticket will be closed. Most of the customers are confused, if they get this email notification. Because we automatically close tickets if the status is resolved since one week. So they get this information really late.
I tried the following, but with no success:
My Project --> Project Settings --> Notifications --> Edit Notifications
There i deleted the recipients author and all observer for the notification event issue closed (see screenshot).

If i am using the notification helper tool and configure there as the recipient the customer (Brück, Andreas) and the event (closed) i get the confirmation that the customer does not get a email notification (see screenshot). But the customer still get a email notification for the closed event.
I hope anyone could help me please. Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards
Andreas
