Hi!
How to enable Confluence table sorting? I know how to enable table filter plugin, but is there is a possible to add sorting also?
The table-plus plug-in works well for sorting. It defines it on each column by default. It is easy to use, just surround your mark-up table with "{table-plus}" markers.
Should I create User Macros also? I need Table-plugin and macro - right?
How to configure macro in Confluence 4.0? Just adding "{table-plus}"?
I'm beginner, sry for simple question.
Well, now I have one more question
1 coulmn will be sorted by this {table-plus:autoTotal=true|autoNumber=true|sortColumn=1|sortIcon=true|columnTypes=S,I,I}
How to configure, that 10 / each columns will by sorted
First, you'll need to install the Table Plugin, then you'll be able to wrap your tables in the {table-plus} macro e.g.
produces:
Your example shows coulmn 3, not the all columns?
This macro sort dates like this:
and another way round
But is it possible to order by newest to oldest?
and like this:
29.sept
29.aug
30. sept
30.aug
Thanks in advance!
For special date formats that are not automatically recognized, follow the instructions here: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/TBL/Confluence+Table+Plugin#ConfluenceTablePlugin-advancedDate
We are tracking this feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-2493
We are tracking this feature reuqest here: http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFDEV-3462
Permission Violation It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform. If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.
You can use Table Filter add-on, it has an option to set default sorting order. Notice that you can export page to PDF/Word in a current sorted state.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.