Hi,
I need to bulk delete page history on a Confluence space. Is there a way to do that without an addon?
Best,Rebecca
Hello @Rebecca Blakstad !
As I understand, you need to delete multiple page versions in a single action.
Going straight to the point, I can tell you that this is not available natively for Confluence. You can check further details on how this works in Confluence Cloud here:
[Confluence Cloud] Create, edit, and publish a page
This feature suggestion has been filed under this report:
[Confluence Cloud] Add ability to bulk delete page history
You might be able to achieve this with third-party applications, such as Confluence Command Line Interface (CLI):
[Atlassian Marketplace] Confluence Command Line Interface (CLI)
Looking at their documentation, they do have a function called removeContentVersions that should take care of the action you need to achieve:
[BobSwift] Confluence CLI – removeContentVersions
I hope this helps!
Let us hear from you!
@Diego I think this should be implemented in native Confluence it is so difficult to delete one by one on server, and if i don't want to buy a plugin then may be i should implement my script for this .
Kind regards,
Moses
Going straight to the point, I can tell you that this is not available natively for Confluence. You can check further details on how this works in Confluence Cloud here:[Confluence Cloud] Create, edit, and publish a page
Atlassian TeamContrary to your claim, that page contains no such information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.