I want to make a knowledge base page using Confluence and I have Server Edition for it. I want create a view like this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-knowledge-base-179443496.html. Can you please guide me how to do this and I am facing challenge while hiding the sidebar of the page.
Hi @Bharat Tuli ,
Welcome to Community !
Please find below atlassian knowledge document for removing side bar in confluence.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-do-i-remove-the-side-bar-in-confluence-330796984.html
Thanks,
Avinash
Hi @Bharat Tuli,
Have you had a look at our app HideElements for Confluence? With it you can control the visibility of UI elements on page, space, and global level. Simply insert the HideElements macro into your page and you will have a nice menu like this were you can choose to hide the sidebar and other elements:
Cheers,Sven from Lively Apps
Can I hide the entire top header bar for anonymous users only?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.