Hello,
I think there is a bug in german language.
The system accepts no due date of the month march (in German "März"). I think that it is up to the umlauten.
JIRA Information:
Kind regards
Michael
duedate.png
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-41268
This is because the calendar widget has the abbreviations hardcoded and the JVM time zone data has changed so that this no longer matches.
Just found out that it is on shortcuts.
I manually put in, 3 /Mär/15, it works.
But the automatic input from the Calendar, 3/Mrz/15, does not work.
Is there any fast fix?
Thanks
So how could I solve it? Timezone change doesn't help.
The JRA I linked to in my answer has workaround information.
That issue was resolved as a duplicate of https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-41321 It lists the same workaround, and since the description indicates that it happens for JDK 8 only, using JDK 7 might be another way to work around this.
this KB should solve the problem and explain the causes:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=712769790
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.