Hi Team,
Please help me here.
As part of daily routines of creating Tasks & their Sub-Tasks.
We generally create Sub-Task on Task page but I am planning for a below minor web based tool with single form.
I want to design a form with the following fields for a sub-task creation. The form can be built using any framework like Java, Dot Net or Appian BPM tool.
1. Task Number (Input field)
2. Assignee (Input Name/User ID/Email ID field)
3. Title for Sub Task (Input Field)
4. Description for Sub Task (Input Text Area field)
5. Due Date for Sub Task (Input Date Field)
6. SUBMIT button.
Expectation in Submit button:
The Submit button event will take the inputs of the above controls and appends the values to the respective parameters in the query string.
Example: jiratickets.com/projectname/CreateSubTaskIssue!default.jspa?parentIssueId=123456&taskNumber=1234&assignee=ABCD&Title=xyz&description=uvwxyz&dueDate=01012020/
So, in my case, I would like to know the jira standard notations of the parameter names for the fields 1 to 5 above. Although Description can be omitted if not feasible.
Any suggestion please?