Hello,
I would like some advice about retesting defect.
When the test team are going through a test run and create a defect linked to the test run in Xray a created by link is created automatically to the test, requirement and the sub test execution task. This show us where the defect was created. However, I am not sure how to represent where the defect was re-tested once fixed.
If we create a tested by link on the defect and link it to the test, in the original test run where the defect was created the tested by link is displayed there too rather than just on the new test run.
Please can someone advise how we can represent where a defect was re-tested i.e. in which test run, execution task and what link to use? I could not find any documentation on online which advises what the best practice is for this. All we would like to do is represent where a defect was created and where is was re-tested.
Thank you very much.