re: https://docs.riadalabs.com/display/DOC/Administrators+Guide
is it possible to send notifications to multiple email addresses? (Configure Notifications -> Recepient Type -> Email address)
would configuring multiple notifications be the only solution (other than maintaining a new mailing list address) ?
thanks
Riadalabs have released a new plugin version (2.1) with thtis functionality after I requested it. excellent support/turnaround, guys!
I don't use this plugin, so I am not sure, but have you tried simply using comma or space delimiters between multiple addresses? A quick test is likely faster than waiting for someone else who has tried this to come along.
yep - that's the 1st thing i tried - comma/semicolon/colon/space sepatrated no dice there. but this seems like such an obvious feature, so I was puzzled enough to post this Q.
Yeah that makes sense. It looks like they have a support portal at: https://support.riadalabs.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa I would suggest you try and contact them directly as this is a fairly edge case question.
Thanks, We always try to accomodate our customer's needs.BrTommyCEO, Riada Labs
Yes we support comma separated email addresses in this field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.