Good morning,
I premise that I have already searched for the answer in the forum without success.
I need to change ticket status via email. For this reason I have created an automation that adds a comment (via email) and closes the ticket.
If I send an empty email with a certain keyword, it closes the ticket without problems.
The problem is when the email contains, in addition to the keyword, also the signature of the sender, consequently it adds the entire body of the email and not just the keyword, and the ticket obviously does not change status.
I also tried to create multiple type of mail handlers without success.
The automation rules it's:
When "COMMENT ADDED" - IF "Comment contains close-ticket" - THEN "Transition issue Resolved"
although the email contains the keyword (and also the signature) the automation does not trigger.
Any help would be really appreciated,
Thanks.
Luca