Hey so I'm not a techy person but was somehow able to create a database in postgresql and figure out how to get both Confluence and JIRA server in stalled as a server. I messed around with both of them for a while. When I tried again today I was able to get into my JIRA account fine but couldn't access the confluence and got the below error. I have read a bunch of the threads on this already. Have tried turning my firewalls off completely and couldn't get in. created new rules on the 8090 port for my firewalls and couldn't get in. I checked the proxy setting and I'm not sure those apply (again I'm not techy so I could be wrong). But I can just not figure out how to access my confluence that I was able to yesterday after buying it. Help please 
This site can’t be reached
localhost refused to connect.
Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSEDReloadHide detailsCheck your Internet connectionCheck any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.If you use a proxy server…Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings… > Change proxy settings… > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".