Hi, I'm trying to get a fresh install of Confluence running on our own box (an AWS EC2 installation). I've already got JIRA running, but I've run into an immediate roadblock with COnfluence, and I don't really know what's going on. Confluence.out makes it seem like an isues with JDBC.
Here's the Catalina.out - if there's more anyone needs, let me know.:
SEVERE: The web application registered the JDBC driver org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCDriver but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Mar 04, 2013 5:39:18 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application registered the JDBC driver com.mysql.jdbc.Driver but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Mar 04, 2013 5:39:18 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application registered the JDBC driver org.postgresql.Driver but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Mar 04, 2013 5:39:18 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearThreadLocalMap
SEVERE: The web application created a ThreadLocal with key of type java.lang.ThreadLocal (value java.lang.ThreadLocal@3bc0a42c ) and a value of type org.dom4j.DocumentFactory (value org.dom4j.DocumentFactory@645a6359 ) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
log4j:ERROR LogMananger.repositorySelector was null likely due to error in class reloading, using NOPLoggerRepository.
Mar 04, 2013 5:39:18 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol destroy