Hi,
I have two queries as inline.
1. I have created a page which consists of a table with the list of components. For multiple users to get their component details registered, a buttom has been given which leads to a component macro page.
Now I need the table to be updated as an when a new page is created through the button when used by the team. I want the table to be updated with the page title for the new component created. Is this possible?
2. Can we create complex charts in Confluence linking multiple pages?
Like though confluence has details on task items and decisions, I need a pie chart which represents the % of decision taken, % of decision pending. Likewise % of tasks to be initiated, in progress and in progress.
Please note that the data here is NOT on one page and the data fetching need to be dynamic.
Kindly provide me your response on nishawitu@gmail.com.
Thanks.