Hello,
Pls help with following:
Make unable to see closed issue for certain Jira users.
I have a ticket and several Jira users.
When some of the user closes issue (hits "Close" button), an issue should disappear. Like this
Hi Daniyar, welcome to the Community. In what view do you wish to hide these issues? If you mean you wish to make them such that a user cannot search and find the issue then that is not possible; at least OOTB.if you wish to simply hide them in a give filter result or board that would be possible. You could consider moving closed issues to another ‘hidden’ project but that would be odd approach I think.
Hello Jack,
Yes, I would like to make it unable to view and unable to search right after a user closes his ticket.
Can you recommend a solution to this problem out of OOTB?
Hi @Daniyar Kenensarinov - I know this is very old. Did you find a solution?
You should be able to acheive this using issue level security.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.