I want to configure my confluence to fetch Release Notes from Particular Jira Project?
How can i do this in Confluence??
Thanks in Advance
-Bala
You can use the JIRA Issues Macro in Confluence.
Atlassian uses this for their releases notes. (example: Confluence 4.2.7 Release Notes)
Thanks Julien
Julien, I was able to fetch and publish same in my confluence thanks for the info
You're welcome, glad I could help.
We've made this process a little easier today with JIRA report Blueprints blogs.atlassian.com/2013/11/publish-jira-reports-in-confluence-fast/
It doesn't create issue links with this though, which fairly disapointing and leads back to the whole problem with JIRA/Confluence disparity.
This feature just dumps the generated release notes from JIRA into the confluence page, rather than linking the issues. Doesn't seem to be an easy way to modify this without writing a custom blueprint.
JIRA and Confluence really should integrate better, this is problably one of my few, but biggest complaints about the Atlassian stack, integration across the various parts of the stack is very piecemeal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.