Hello,
I have a table set up on a page that lists the saved data from submitted forms. Each line entry has an 'Edit' button for adding additional information post-submission but this only works for the person who submitted the form. Is it possible to open this up so any user can open/edit any submitted form?
Thanks!
Are you using some kind of a plugin for this? By reading your question I can say that this behaviour is something what we have in ConfiForms... but you question does not mention our app, so I am unsure
No plugins that I'm aware of- just a form using confiforms, and table on a separate page that displays the stored form data.
ConfiForms is actually a plugin for Confluence :-)
Anyway, basically what you see is by design - form's non admin users cannot edit records created by others
Please refer to this page for details and options https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Confluence+page+permissions+and+ConfiForms
Thanks for confirming!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.