I'm trying to track the progress of confluence page creation/review/publishing using Jira issues. For each page that needs to be completed, it has a corresponding Jira issue. The issues are manually created and linked to the corresponding page using #2 in this article. To keep the state of the confluence page in sync with the status of the jira issue, I've written a python script to check with each app's API and compare the state/status. The problem is, I have to manually create the list of pages for it to check, and I would rather my script "crawl" the Jira Issue links to get the corresponding confluence page state.
I've ID'd the "RemoteIssueLink" field in the "changelog" resource, but the "to" key in the remote issue list just gives a five digit int, not a link:
"created": "2020-08-04T15:26:41.961+0000",
"items": [
{
"field": "RemoteIssueLink",
"fieldtype": "jira",
"from": null,
"fromString": null,
"to": "12001",
"toString": "This issue links to \"Wiki Page (Confluence)\""
}
The value "12001" doesn't show up anywhere else in the response body when querying the issue and expanding all fields. I would think it would be defined in 'schema' maybe? But it's not...
What does the 5 digit integer in the "To" key represent? Where is the link to the Confluence Page? Thanks!