Why, when I try to add my own HTML, it added more styles CSS?
For example:
I add:
<p>test text</p>
but eventually comes to the mailbox:
<p style="margin: 10px 0 0 0">test text</p>
Maybe there are styles you inherit from JIRA / Mail Handlers's templates.
You could try to override the styles with some !Important calls. Didn't test this myself, so not sure it will work.
The short answer is "Microsoft Outlook".
Not all mail clients support the use of Cascading Style Sheets. Atlassian products use a library called BotoCSS (https://bitbucket.org/mryall/botocss) to inline the styles from .css into the HTML elements when rendering an email to make sure that even broken mail clients will be able to render them as closely as possible to how a web browser would, even the broken old ones like Outlook that don't handle .css correctly.
I didn't find additional styles in JIRA templates
I can't find Botocss styles in my templates(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.