Hello,
I have a page with 2 tables : the 2 tables have the same first column, containing the team members' names.
In edit mode, I sized the first columns of each table to have more or less the same width of the first column.

When I save the page, the first column size of one table is different from the edit mode and from the other table.

The tables are in responsive mode - the width of each tables is more or less the same and isnot larger than the page in view mode.
How can I do to have the tables with approximative same first column width in responsive mode ? I'd like to have the same as in edit mode.
I've also seen that when I zoom the confluence window the 2 tables size are changed differently.
How can I do to have the same behavior for the 2 tables ?
Best regards,
Caroline