Hi Team,
I found that Request type is showing "No Match" on my Issues. There are 3000 issues with that request type, all the issues have the same problem.
I had analysed the issue and found that some one had delete the request type from the project. Due to this all the issues with that request type has been changed the value to NO match.
This creates another issue with the customers. Customers are not able to view their queries in their portal. It is displaying requests in their portal. But after opening the request it is showing only the comments on the ticket and all the details like fields, description has been disappeared from the ticket.
I have recreated the request type but no luck. I changed the request type field value for all the issues using bulk option, still customers cannot see their queries.
please help me in resolving this issue.
