Hi
We run Jira Service Desk 4.5.1 server and we have a problem knowing whether some customers receive notifications for comments we add to JSD logs.
It is quite important that we have confidence they are receiving notifications, but some customers disable notifications from Jira issues which means they don't receive urgent support updates and requests from us.,
It is difficult for us to know this since the Notification Helper says they should be receiving notifications for comments added to specific JSD logs but they don't because they have disabled notifications. Does anyone know how we can monitor if a customer has disabled notifications? I tried looking at the database schema but it is huge and Atlassian discourage users from trying to use the database directly.
I know the Jira outgoing mail log tells us what emails have gone out - well,. sort of. It contains reams of messages which are fairly opaque.
I have lodged a support request with Atlassian but had no response yet after 24 hours.
Regards
Graham